Saturday, April 27, 2013

Prior School Week!

The other week was short and sweet :)  I would love to have more weeks like it. Monday he was not feeling well so he stayed home from school and went to the doctor.  Jeremiah was having issues with allergies.  The doctor put him on a second allergy medicine.  Both medicines have a side affect that cause sleepiness.  And boy do they make him sleepy.  After his doctor appointment, I had a email about a job that I had applied for that morning.  I emailed back and got a interview for that afternoon.  The interview went so well that I got hired on the spot. The next morning Jeremiah got up and was extremely fussy and moody.  After debating back and fourth, we got him in the car and took him to school.  We let him decide when he got to school, if he wanted to go and he got out and went in with no problems.  Much to my surprise Jeremiah had an amazing day at school and then after school he did horseback riding.  While he was at school, I got m tb test done for work.  Wednesday we were back in full swing of our week but with Jeremiah being more drowsy than I'm use to.  School went great and then we had therapy after school.  During Jeremiah's school day on Wednesday, I got my fingerprints done.  Thursday was magical also, with him having a good day at school and than going to therapy.  Wahoo, I'm one happy mama. While Jeremiah was at school on Thursday, I went to the doctor to get my tb test read and I went to turn in my paperwork for my new job.  I'm getting so excited. Just one day left of the school week.  On Friday, he was suppose to go to the Zoo with school.  The weather here was not going to be awesome.  Actually it was calling for rain and we had some tornado warnings.  Jeremiah does not do well with change so we stayed home.  It did not rain but we had a relaxing day.  This week may have been the best week of school so far.  So proud of my little mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment